Recent MSc postgraduate looking for new conservation opportunities within environmental, eco-friendly, green sustainability, policy development and international ecosystems. With over 20 years of project and program management experience.
· Advanced Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
· NVivo Transcript technical analysis and R Sequencing data software
· Project management skills with programme development and policy implementation
· Technical conservation skills involving ecological and social aspects
· Field experience in conservation with biodiversity habitat knowledge
· Experience working with government consultations and other public societies
Masters Degree Biodiversity Conservation
RHS Qualifications (or Equivalent)
Attention to detail, technical and resourceful professional offering years of research project experience. Adept in working with teams to launch projects and cultivate productive relationships. Hardworking and dedicated to team’s successes. Maintained strong partnerships with conservation teams, programme directors, policy managers, ecologists, landscape rangers, design teams, legal officials, farmers and government stakeholders. Orchestrated contract negotiations. Results driven leader born to build strategic and successful projects. Victorious in overseeing all stages of policy initiatives, analytical evaluation, scientific practice, technical aspects and forward-thinking approaches.
Register an account with Countryside Careers to access contact details.